Pyramid 2020.22 Released
Pyramid 2020.22 (Service Pack 2 for 2020.20) has been released to specifically mitigate the vulnerabilities found in the Log4J library. It also includes a collection of fixes for other bugs and issues.
Version 2020.22 includes upgrades to the Log4J library (2.17.0) and fixes for affected JDBC drivers from other vendors. For more information and details on the mitigation, please click here. The blog also includes guidance for mitigating the problem in earlier versions of Pyramid.
- The main installer files can be downloaded from the Customer Portal.
- Docker containers have been upgraded for Kubernetes deployments.
- Main Installation guidance can be found here.
- Help for upgrades can be found here.
- Help on how to test an upgrade before deployment can be found here.
- Help for Kubernetes deployments can be found here.
Pyramid 2020.22 includes changes to existing capabilities.
Pyramid recommends that the new release be tested on a duplicate version of an existing content database repository before any production upgrades are applied.
Further, a database repository backup should be made before upgrading any production systems and repositories.
Fixes / Changes
- Fixed an issue where Conditional Formatting failed in case a formulation that included a parameter was used as a band limit
- Fixed an issue where after changing the Dimensions Tree Mode to Optimized, the properties disappeared
- Fixed an issue where the context menu was missing from Text Gauges
- Fixed an issue where Conditional Formatting with Fixed Banding changed values after saving
- Fixed an issue where Y-axis labels got cut off
- Fixed an issue where using Member Search to select a member on a hierarchy has added the hierarchy as a Tree filter
- Fixed an issue where using an asterisk in the Elements Search field did not work as expected
- Fixed an issue where a report was showing incorrect values when Sub Query was enabled and a filter had a non-aggregatable hierarchy with multiple selections
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to add an item to the Columns drop zone of a Raw grid report that was opened from Analyze Further
- Fixed an issue where changing the Text Color from the ribbon did not affect the slicer
- Fixed an issue where making a filter selection in Analyze Further failed with a Query Error
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to enable 'Hide Empty hierarchy Members' in a filter
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to subscribe to a Presentation if it had a multi-select filter with All set as default
- Fixed an issue where a publication schedule failed if a slicer has an empty first value
- Fixed an issue where after replacing a publication using Import and Replace All, the schedule seemed inactive but still ran
- Fixed an issue where some subscription schedules had changed to run daily
- Fixed an issue where using a PQL set function on a custom list returned an error
- Fixed an issue where an endless spinner appeared when trying to create a parameter
- Fixed an issue where changing the Inherent Roles on Copy/Paste setting in User Defaults fails with a Save error
- Fixed an issue where after filtering the Task Manager list by Last 1 Day, the Start Date and End Date show Invalid Date
- Fixed an issue where the Apply button was greyed out after enabling the 'Use NetBIOS account names for MS OLAP (Domain \ Username)' setting
- Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to switch licenses for users if their phone number had a space in it
- Fixed an issue where "/API2/dataSources/updateTargetNodeConnection" returned "400 BAD request"
- Fixed an issue where "/API2/access/getAllNonPrivateRolesByTenant" wasn't returning results
Fixed an issue where the installer failed when the DB password had a '?' sign
Fixed an issue where it was not possible to change filters in a discovery when using the iPhone app
- Upgraded Log4j to v2.17 and made other security improvements
- New help videos and Online Help improvements
- Fixed an issue where the GC was not running on Linux
- 3 Likes
- 1 yr agoLast active
- 2 Following