Pyramid 2020.04 (Service Pack 4-A) Released
An intermediate service pack - 2020.04.011 - for Pyramid has been released and includes a few key fixes and improvements.
The release should only be applied if the specific fixes are needed in your deployment.
- The installer files can be downloaded from the Pyramid Customer Portal.
- Help for upgrades can be found here.
- Help on how to test an upgrade before deployment can be found here.
Fixes & Changes
- New options were added to improve the performance of deployments using Windows Authentication. (see more below)
- Increased time-outs related to certain long running processes.
- Improved the processing of certain content management operations (like copy/paste) when handling extremely large payloads.
- Fixed color settings for stacked area chart visualizations.
- Corrected problems with slicers and placeholder elements in Present and Publish.
- Improved handling of lists in MDX with new "in-line" set resolution.
- Corrected problems in MDX with handling of special characters in unique names.
2020.04.011 includes upgrades and fixes to existing capabilities. As such, Pyramid strongly recommends that the new version be tested on existing content before any production upgrades are applied.
Importantly, the changes made to the handling of Windows Authentication may affect your implementation if you are using this functionality. Please read this explanatory blog for more and contact Pyramid support for guidance if required.
- 3 yrs agoLast active
- 1 Following