Pyramid 2020.16 Released
Pyramid 2020.16 has been released and includes a collection of fixes and a few features.
The main installer files can be downloaded from the Pyramid Customer Portal.
Main Installation guidance can be found here.
- Help for upgrades can be found here.
- Help on how to test an upgrade before deployment can be found here.
- Help for Kubernetes deployments can be found here.
Pyramid 2020.16 includes numerous changes to existing capabilities.
As such, Pyramid recommends that the new release is tested on a duplicate version of an existing content database repository before any production upgrades are applied.
Further, a database repository backup should be made before upgrading any production systems and repositories.
- Users can now print content from Discover and Present items natively embedded inside other host applications.
- A new 'active' memory manager has been added to reduce the memory usage for servers.
- Upgraded the data connection for SalesForce - allowing customers to configure the setup with their own API keys.
- New REST APIs for getting notification indicators.
- Fixed an issue where manually added indexes didn't get created when Auto Index was off
- Fixed an issue where adding/removing specific columns in a direct query model did not work
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to create a model based on Salesforce
- Fixed an issue where invoking a stored procedure that involved the usage of local temporary tables failed
- Fixed an issue where a table got duplicated when saving or processing the model
- Fixed an issue where Logical Regression did not refresh the score after processing the model
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect values to appear in a model based on an Oracle data source in a specific scenario
- Fixed an issue where a report failed to run if the user didn't have permissions to a specific measure that was used in it
- Fixed an issue where the 'Fx' function did not appear for new Discoveries
- Fixed an issue where the List Builder did not select members that had a space as the first character
- Fixed an issue where the Axis Label was cut off on the Y-axis
- Fixed Alignment issues in a KPI when using the Hebrew UI language
- Improved stability when using the Lasso functionality in a chart with a large number of bars
- Fixed an issue where Pyramid became unresponsive after jumping to a content item and making a filter selection
- Fixed an issue where Cross Model Mapping failed after navigating between slides
- Fixed an issue where an interaction to a place holder and a dynamic text did not work on the initial load of the slide
- Fixed an issue where the report filters did not appear in a pop up that was opened by an Action
- Fixed an issue where the Undo, Redo and Print options did not appear in a report that was opened in a pop-up
- Fixed an issue where a filter failed with an Enumeration Failed error
- Fixed an issue where, in case the user and server are in different time zones, the correct time zone and start date appeared only after a refresh
- Fixed an issue where an email was sent by a subscription-only if the Email tab was clicked in the subscription setting
- Fixed an issue where a blank screen appeared after clicking on the Distribution tab in a Schedule
- Fixed an issue where an additional page was added to a scheduled publication printout
- Fixed an issue where a publication filter didn't apply to a discovery object if it was added multiple times
- Optimization added to help prevent a publication print to fail due to a large theme
- Fixed an issue where a text in a publication that was exported to Word appeared at the background
- Fixed a caching issue with the Except function
- Fixed an issue where LastChild returned an incorrect member in IMDB
- Fixed an issue where the Tenant Team Member Content Explorer only showed users with lower case usernames
- Fixed an issue where a Viewer user was unable to open a folder that had Roles from several tenants
- Fixed an issue the data source of a Filter was changed after export/import
- Fixed an issue where exporting a report with Top Grand Totals to Excel did not export the Row Header
- Fixed an issue where a Conversation email was sent with a broken hyperlink when the Pyramid UI language was German
- Fixed an issue where the Conversation icon did not open the chat window for a viewer in Analyze Further
- Fixed an issue where the Apply button did not appear when uploading a new license while using a low screen resolution
- Fixed an issue where adding a user failed with a blank screen
- Fixed an issue where Provisioning failed with a "The Incoming request has too many parameters" error
- Fixed an issue where disabling a large number of users in bulk failed
- Fixed a layout issue in the Classic and Reverse Analytics workspaces when using Firefox
- Fixed Discovery Tutorial 1 which failed at step 8
- Fixed a caching issue that caused a direct URL link to not work correctly
- Fixed a SQL query issue that caused the getScheduleExecutionStatus API to fail
- 2 Likes
- 2 yrs agoLast active
- 1 Following