Pyramid 2020.20 Released
Faster, more intelligent decisions for the enterprise.
Version 2020.20 is the main release of Pyramid for 2021. It includes over 100 new named features together with numerous functional upgrades, unnamed features and fixes - all designed to make Pyramid the leading Decision Intelligence Platform that drives confident decisions, and produces results.
- Visit the official release page.
- The version includes over 90 specific customer requested features collected from the forum and other venues.
- A more detailed list of all the new and upgraded capabilities can be found on the key features listing page - which includes brief explanations and multiple demo videos.
- A separate listing of bug fixes is available here.
- The installer files can be downloaded from the Pyramid Customer Portal.
- Help for upgrade installations can be found here.
Pyramid 2020.20 is a major upgrade to previous versions of the platform. It contains numerous upgrades, adjustments and fixes to existing capabilities. As such, Pyramid strongly recommends that the new release is tested on a duplicate version of your existing content database repository before any production upgrades are applied.
The mechanism for licensing SAP BW and HANA connectors has changed. If you use these data sources, please contact your sales executive before upgrading your installation.
Apart from brand new capabilities, the areas that are most affected include:
- Settings and appearance of Slicers
- Visualization formatting interfaces and tools have been upgraded
- Conditional Formatting tools and options (including the behavior or the color and indicator drop zones)
- Grid Visualizations (and support for wrapping)
- Custom Visual APIs
- Interaction tools in Present
- Excel Exports
- Data Flow operations (with new node-to-node connectivity and mapping)
- "App Tab" UI and functions
- Embedded content and features
- Conversations and interoperation with new Custom Workflows
Note: If you are upgrading 2018.x, the changes may be more significant.