Pyramid 2018.03.175 - Interim Release
This interim point release covers several bug fixes.
- Improved memory usage/size limit when processing a very large In-memory database and model.
DB2 database running on IBM z/OS can now be used in Modeling as Source and Target databases.
- Fixed an error when selecting multiple values in a filter on tabular 2017 model.
- Fixed an issue where Axis labels are cut off.
- Fixed an issue on the chart, where the same figures appear for two different measures.
- Number formats are now based on Tabular/OLAP model language.
- Measures will be grouped by measure groups If measure display folders are not configured in the cube.
- Fixed an issue where measure formats were not displayed as configured in the model/cube.
- Fixed a render error that occurs when changing the selected layout element to a slicer layout while the Action Panel is open.
- Fixed a render error that occurs after running an Action during runtime.
- Fixed an issue where a raster image is not printed.
- By default, enforced IE not to use Compatibility Mode when it opens.
- Login prompts a message when incorrect credentials are entered.
- Improved performance by optimizing the query result package.
- Fixed overall memory issues.
- In-memory database was upgraded.
- Login issue, where after an upgrade some users couldn't log in.
Here's a link to the customers portal to download the latest release.
- 7 Likes
- 5 yrs agoLast active
- 3 Following