Pyramid 2020.05 (Service Pack 5) Released
Service Pack 5 for Pyramid 2020 - 2020.05 - has been released and includes a collection of fixes and improvements.
- The installer files can be downloaded from the Pyramid Customer Portal.
- Help for upgrades can be found here.
- Help on how to test an upgrade before deployment can be found here.
- Fixed an issue with Stacked measures pie chart
- New option for hiding Secondary Y-Axis
- Added Rolling Average context calculation.
- Fixed an issue with Dynamic Caption in Measure Set.
- Fixed an issue where custom data wasn't flowing into MDX.
- Fixed an issue with Tabular grid totals.
- Fixed an issue where a set in combined elements didn't resolve.
- Fixed an issue where forecast on a parameter was falling to execute.
- Fixed a printing error when trying to export a discovery report.
- Disabled the ability to select 'Named sets' in slicers.
- Improved the slicer dialog so that it shows without a scrollbar.
- Fixed the horizontal alignment for button slicer in Explorer.
- Added a new Data source, IBM "Netezza".
- Fixed an issue where adding a URL file data source was falling.
- Fixed an issue in the presentation related to blank measures in a chart.
- Fixed an issue with a predefined Parameter usage in Custom Elements.
- Fixed predefined parameters when cascading of cross model interactions.
- Fixed an issue where predefined parameters were not being passed from design time to runtime.
- Improved load up performance of dashboards.
- Fixed a bug when using runtime context menu actions (Focus, Hide, Dice) with cross model mappings.
- Fixed pin measures docker panel in reverse analytics workspace which was causing a Black screen.
- Fixed Docker panels height issue when placed side by side.
- Fixed asset placeholders printing, the value in the placeholder will display 'placeholder' even after interact.
- Fixed interaction from numeric slider error.
- Fixed the highlight of a measure in legend.
- Fixed refreshing dynamic text when located in the master page.
- Fixed an issue where duplicating a slide with a shape caused an error.
- Fixed an issue where an asset text box didn't get updated when moving to runtime.
- Disabled slicers interacting with reports in edit mode.
- Fixed Errors in Publication execution (schedule or printing).
- Fixed an issue with the dynamic caption of a formulation in the measure list.
- Fixed an issue where the Percentage of the total indicator was calculated wrong.
- Improved logs (open/save) to identify future problems more easily.
- Fixed a security bug where a standard user with a read-only role could create reports in the 'Public' folder.
- Fixed an issue where 'fast discovery models' where corrupted in some scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where trying to add a server to the application resulted in a BSOD.
- Fixed an issue with resetting the workspace.
- Fixed tutorials for when a user profile restricts some apps (Present, Model, etc.)
- Memory usage limit is now adjustable and can be configured in the config.ini file
This upgrade includes upgrades to existing capabilities.
As such, Pyramid strongly recommends that the new version be tested on existing content before any production upgrades are applied.