Pyramid 2018.04.310 - Interim Release
This interim release addresses a number of key bugs.
The installation software can be found in the customer portal.
- Fixed an issue where Data labels do not show the correct measure format for one measure while it does show the correct format for another measure. Both measures have the same format configured in the tabular model.
- Fixed an issue where Data Labels in a bar chart shows incorrect values when enabling Model Formats.
- Fixed an issue where the Import button in the Member List Builder does not work for large lists.
- Fixed an issue where Grid Column Headers size is incorrect.
- Fixed an issue where a measure set that uses a Switch action throw an exception in a column chart.
- Fixed an issue where it is not possible to change Parameter selection mode after save.
- Fixed an issue where previewing doesn't work for a custom List created from Discover.
- Fixed an issue where the All option is missing when editing a parameter.
- Fixed an issue where the Context dropdown cannot be changed when in Script Mode.
- Fixed an issue where some content cannot be opened after upgrading to 2018.04.233.
- Fixed an issue where it is not possible to create an interaction between a visual and a numeric parameter.
- Fixed an issue where emails are not being sent out when a schedule is configured to use "Email from a static list" when there is more than one address
- Fixed an issue where emails are not being sent out when a schedule is configured to use "Email from a slice" when using an OLAP cube.
- SendGrid issues resolved.
- Fixed an issue where the column and row headers start from 1 instead of 0 when creating a Dynamic Text.
- Fixed an issue where right-clicking the column headers of the grid in a Dynamic Text opened a context menu with incorrect items.
- Fixed an issue where the visual styling of a presentation PDF printout is different than what is seen when running the presentation.
- Fixed an issue where an endless spinner appears when importing PIE files
- Fixed an issue where an enterprise admin could not open private content of users not in his tenant
- Fixed an issue where a long press on a legend item opens the context menu but does not highlight the selected item on an iPad.
- Fixed Right to Left language issues in the master page.
- Fixed an issue where a Tree slicer caption is aligned incorrectly when using a Right to Left language.
- Fixed an issue where getContentItemsByFolder returns empty result from workgroup folders.
- Fixed an issue where a blank screen appears when working on a report that was opened from a direct link.
- Fixed an issue where a visual has not legend in an embedded report.
- Fixed an issue where the Task Engine restarts when there is a large number of AD groups causing running tasks to fail.
- Fixed an issue where after opening an item from the lineage there is an endless spinner in the lineage page and it is not operational until a browser refresh.
- Fixed an issue where if an admin changes their username, in Database authentication mode it is successful. but when they try and log in again, they are rejected.
- Fixed an issue where Tooltips are not working in IE.
- 1 Likes
- 5 yrs agoLast active
- 1 Following