Pyramid 2020.03 (Service Pack 3) Released
Service Pack 3 for Pyramid 2020 - 2020.03 - has been released and includes several new features and fixes.
- The installer files can be downloaded from the Pyramid Customer Portal.
- The Android mobile app was recently updated.
- An update of the iOS mobile app will be available within the next few days.
- Help for upgrades can be found here.
- Help on how to test an upgrade before deployment can be found here.
The release is relatively small and should only be applied if these specific items are needed in your deployment.
- Added a new PQL function: "Coalesce"
- Added MemSQL a cloud database as a new Data Source and Target for models.
SAP BW capabilities (beta)
- Added a new option to authenticate to SAP BW using SAP Logon Tickets
- Added new 'Info Area' trees to better organize databases and BW Info Cubes
- Added the option to limit BW data sources to just those earmarked as ‘OLE DB for OLAP’ access.
- Added a caption toggle that allows users to switch between technical and non technical dimension and measure names.
- To simplify reverse proxy implementations for mobile, all activity will now happen within the "/mobile" web folder.
- Fixed the Auto-zoom for ZIP/Postal Code or Address when changing slicers selections.
- Fixed an issue where the Missing Data Wizard did not work for slicers which data source is a tabular model.
- Fixed an issue where the Save button was disabled after a specific scenario.
- Fixed a print to PDF issue when printing a report with specific content resulted in a blank PDF.
- Fixed a problem where the Analysis Services was case sensitive to Measures vs measures.
- Fixed an issue when aggregating weeks or months on In-memory didn't bring back any results.
- Enumeration failed MDX error with a specific member.
- Fixed an issue where a timestamp member wasn't appearing in a filtered grid due to a bug in In-memory databases.
- Fixed an issue where an exception appeared when you opened a saved discovery with KPI using bands.
- Fixed a minor copy paste issue.
- Fixed an issue causing the query to run twice. (occurs on a SQL database)
- Fixed an issue where query results could not be extracted. (occurs on a SQL database) (occurs on a SQL database)
- Fixed The advanced option for cross model mapping interactions.
- Fixed an issue with a set in a slicer when selecting all the members.
- Fixed an issue where deleting In-memory models from the UI wasn't working.
- Fixed an issue with cube security.
- Fixed an issue where the router was timing out while trying to return the RTE.
- Fixed an issue where the Pyramid site did not load when using an AWS load balancer.
2020.03 includes upgrades to existing capabilities. As such, Pyramid strongly recommends that the new version be tested on existing content before any production upgrades are applied.