Pyramid 2018.05.4-2 Released
The June release of Pyramid - build 2018.05.814 - includes fixes for several key bugs and a new option to set proxy settings.
Instructions and best practice guides on how to run the upgrade can be found here. As with all upgrades to production-deployed software, Pyramid highly recommends that customers test 5.4-2 on test servers - using mission-critical content - to ensure it performs and responds as expected before deploying into production.
A proxy server can now be configured in the admin console to accommodate proxy servers deployments at customer sites. The current capability enables access to Google Analytics and BigQuery via the proxy. In future releases, other data sources and capabilities that require external web access will get proxy coverage.
- Fixed an issue where special characters in member names caused the query to fail when using Google BigQuery.
- Fixed an issue in PQL where using mathematical functions were throwing errors incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where Query timeout settings for OLAP didn't work.
- Fixed a Trend Line issue causing a slide to not show in Edit Mode.
- Fixed an issue when creating a conversation in the dashboard - the report snapshot didn't open.
- Fixed an issue with dynamic text elements that did not refresh between different slide changes when they share the same base query.
- Fixed an issue where some users are unable to see the 'Fx' folder button in Discovery.
- Fixed an issue where eliminating a member causes a render error in a specific scenario.
- Fixed an issue where a Discovery report will show an endless spinner when loading a dimension with member names that have "•" or "" in the name
- Fixed several issues where an Excel export fails to export.
- Greatly improved performance when creating a model based on a MySQL data source.
- Added a theme caching mechanism to improve performance.
- 1 Likes
- 4 yrs agoLast active
- 3 Following