Pyramid 2020.29 Released
Pyramid 2020.29 (Service Pack 8 for 2020.20) has been released. It includes a collection of fixes for issues.
- The main installer files can be downloaded from the Customer Portal.
- Docker containers have been upgraded for Kubernetes deployments.
2020.29 is a service pack for Pyramid 2020. A separate service pack (2023.01) for Pyramid 2023 has been released. Both address similar bugs (where relevant), but new features are available in 2023.01 only.
- Main Installation guidance can be found here.
- Help for upgrades can be found here.
- Help on how to test an upgrade before deployment can be found here.
- Help for Kubernetes deployments can be found here.
Pyramid 2020.29 includes changes to existing capabilities. It builds on other changes made since the last major release (2020.20). Please consult the notes for all versions from 2020.20 onwards on this forum to understand the impact on your deployment.
As such, Pyramid recommends that the new release be tested on a duplicate version of an existing content database repository before any production upgrades are applied.
Further, a database repository backup should be made before upgrading any production systems and repositories.
- Fixed an issue where the left side of existing Joins was missing and set to Select in the dropdown
- Fixed a Model Mapping issue that caused a report that was opened with Analyze Further to be filtered incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where a model with a Hebrew database name created a new DB in every process if Create New Database was enabled
- Fixed an issue where a Join between an integer column to a decimal column showed an empty Relationship dropdown
- Fixed an issue where after creating a custom HTTP Request Field in a JSON file source using Advanced Expression, the value did not save
- Fixed an issue where after converting a column from double to string/biginteger, the column was formatted incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where tables did not appear in the data flow when using an Athena data source
- Fixed an issue where renaming a column that has the same name as another column, could rename both columns
- Fixed an issue where a report based on SAP BW that was using From To parameters had failed with an MDX error
- Fixed an issue where a report that was opened from an Action when using a Parent-Child hierarchy was filtered incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where Actions > Show Details produced a 'clause is out of range...DRILLTHROUGH MAXROWS 500000...' error
- Fixed an issue where an ODBC connection showed as a data source in Discovery
- Fixed an issue where after jumping to a Content Item when both the source and target reports had the same items on rows and columns and Include Context was enabled in the Action setting, the target report was filtered incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where an Except function with a NULL element failed compilation
- Fixed an issue where an error message appeared when trying to sort using a Parent-Child Hierarchy
- Fixed an issue where a Last Child measure didn't return the correct value
- Fixed an issue where after renaming measures using properties, the change did not save
- Fixed an issue where lines did not show under the member names in an Accounting grid
- Fixed an issue where using Copy Row on a Tabular or Raw grid did not work as expected
- Fixed an issue where the Table Handles setting overwrote the Border setting
- Fixed an issue that was causing the X-axis labels to be misaligned with the column's position in a columns chart
- Fixed an issue where the Language setting was not retained in a Discovery after migrating it to a different environment
- Fixed an issue where the Business Logic folder button was missing in a Discovery
- Fixed an issue where using a large font size in a Filter caused the last item in the filter to be cut off
- Fixed an issue where Highlight interaction into a mini tab did not work after switching tabs
- Fixed an issue where a mini tab action did not work when there were multiple mini tabs in the slide
- Fixed an issue a Present with mini tabs froze after interacting with the visuals in the mini tabs and resetting the query
- Fixed an issue where clicking the “Workflow for Report” button changed the look of the report
- Fixed an issue where Data Interaction between reports in mini tabs couldn't be used after resetting the slide
- Fixed an issue where slicers were missing from a Present that was imported from a pie file
- Fixed an issue where cascading filters that were created in a Present could incorrectly appear empty
- Fixed an issue where legend items had different colors in the print
- Fixed an issue where some elements sometimes didn't appear in a scheduled publication output
- Fixed an issue where report trigger names appeared as ??? when the trigger was based on a discovery that had a name in Hebrew
Added UserProxyAccount2 under Identity functions
- Fixed an issue where Grid Rows were misaligned in Dynamic Text box when there was a scroll bar for the columns
- Fixed an issue where very long text added to Shapes tooltips caused a blank screen
- Fixed an issue where saving a discovery report caused the client to become unresponsive
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to access the Private folder of another user using a direct link
- Fixed an issue where searching for a user and then clicking on the user's private content in the search results caused the client to freeze
- Fixed an issue where Hebrew model names appeared as ??? In the data source changer
- Fixed a print from embed issue that was causing the te_schedule db table to grow in size
- Fixed an issue where printing a presentation to Excel with a NoSuchElementException" error
- Fixed an issue where after adding an Athena connector, the runtime engine required a restart for the driver to work
- Fixed an issue where the System Logs did not log the username of a user that tried to access an endpoint that doesn't exist
- Fixed an issue where after changing a user from Pro to Viewer, the user kept the limitations of the Pro profile he had assigned
- Added a new "Use Default Measure" checkbox to resolve a performance issue that might occur when using "Characteristic Structures" in BW
- Fixed an issue where a Connection to PBI Workspace failed with a '400 Bad Request' error
- Fixed an issue where /API2/content/getFolderItems didn't return the result description
- Fixed an issue where API2/content/findContentItem didn't return the result tenantID
- Fixed an issue where /API2/access/updateUserOpenId didn't update the user's roles
- Fixed an issue in Discover Tutorial 1 where it was not always possible to drop a measure in the dropzones
- Fixed an issue where the Master Router kept changing in an environment with two routers
- Fixed an issue where the Reuse DB option with old version DB had failed during an installation on Linux
- Fixed an issue where the IMDB stopped working with a "Caused by: Failed to write table: PyramidException: Not Authenticated or Connected" error
- Online help improvements
- Fixed Duplicate SQL Statements on Login
- Fixed an issue where Embedding did not work when using Windows Authentication
- 1 Likes
- 3 mths agoLast active
- 1 Following