Pyramid 2018.05.3 Released
The March release of Pyramid - build 2018.05.507 - covers several bug fixes and a few small features.
Instructions and best practice guides on how to run the upgrade can be found here. As with all upgrades to production-deployed software, Pyramid highly recommends that customers test 5.3 on test servers - using mission critical content - to ensure it performs and responds as expected before deploying into production.
- Fixed an issue where SQL queries won't cache when they have a long column and table names.
- Fixed an issue in MDX where order by labels with custom members didn't work.
- Fixed an issue where Domain Admin didn't see the 'Fx' button.
- Fixed getAuthByToken.
- Users can now set Min/Max measure aggregations on any SQL column data type (instead of only numeric up to now).
- Added 'formattedData(x,y)' function to dynamic text, to get the formatted value of a cell in the grid.
NLP - Natural Language Processing
- NLP for OLAP/Tabular is now enabled with limited Time Intelligence capability.
- Added an option to view a Schedule id for each schedule and to copy it to the clipboard.
- New REST APIs were added:
- Added api2/dataSources/getDataSourcesByTenant
- Added api2/dataSources/getServerDataById
- New Custom Visual APIs were added:
- 3 Likes
- 4 yrs agoLast active
- 2 Following