Pyramid 2018.04.460 - Interim Release
This interim release includes a few small feature upgrades and addresses a number of bugs.
IMPORTANTLY: This version of Pyramid 2018 is designed to work with the BI Office Converter utility beta that has been released to BI Office customers.
The Pyramid 2018 installer can be found in the customer portal.
BI Office Converter
Pyramid has released a BETA version of the “BI Office Converter” - a special utility designed to let system administrators convert content from BI Office 6.x to Pyramid 2018. Version 2018.04.460 is the first release that has been designed to work with this utility.
You can find more details on how it works in the BI Office Help site.
- Fixed an issue where changes to model setting selections were causing reports created from that model to fail.
- Fixed an issue where a license upgrade disabled existing users.
- Improved the Tree-Map visual experience.
- Added percentage option to chart labels.
- Chart legends are now in sync with the show/hide empties functionality.
- Fixed grid blurriness when it was positioned at the center of the layout.
- Fixed an issue where older versions of Discover, could not be opened by a direct link.
- Fixed an issue where a reopened slicer wasn't focused on the last selected item position.
- Fixed an issue where after dicing, the background filter could not be removed.
Fixed an issue with cube cell actions were not localized.
- Fixed an issue where the 'Autorun' on a Discover report was set to 'Off', and when using it in a Presentation with interactions, the query would still not run.
- Fixed an issue where in a calculation, clicking on an element in summary box, freezes the application.
- Added: OLAP Calculated members, will appear from element functions.
- Added: Auto select format string based on template selection in the KPI. I.e. selecting ratio, shown in percentage. Bands will take the format string of the status.
- Fixed an issue when using N of N produced empty results.
- Improved null values handling when creating a calculated custom measure.
- Optimized geocoding address lookups.
- Fixed an issue with Member Security and Deselect.
- Fixed issue with OLAP drill through.
- Fixed a sorting by member name issue.
- Fixed an issue on content search options for "Starts With" and "Ends With".
- Fixed an issue wherein viewer mode Discovery does not launch a report.
- Fixed an issue where 'Recent' were not being updated.
- Fixed an issue where 'Favorites' were not fully operational.
- Fixed an issue where geospatial information was not being saved.
- Fixed specific scenarios where Error 500 appeared when trying to export to Excel.
- Fixed an issue with language encoding used when Export to CSV of a cube 'Drill Through' Action.
- Added: While authenticating user credentials through the security APIs, you can now send 'Custom Data'.
- Added a button to mark all feeds as read for publications & modeling.
- In-memory - Improved support for Bi-Directional joins.
- 2 Likes
- 5 yrs agoLast active
- 1 Following