PYRAMID 2018.01 - January 2018 Release
In our effort to continuously address customer needs, we’re pleased to announce the latest release of Pyramid: version 2018.01.
Pyramid’s Analytics OS was already the most comprehensive, end-user-driven data analytics platform. With over 100 new features and functional upgrades, it just got better!
With Pyramid 2018.01 , you can:
- Access New Visualizations: Build beautiful, yet-sophisticated visuals like Gauges, Sankey and Tree-map charts.
- Deploy Anywhere with Pyramid Pulse: Use the new Hybrid analytics server to support almost any deployment scenario—on-premises, cloud, or hybrid.
- Leverage New Python Scripting - Use Python, the preeminent ML scripting solution with R to build richer, smarter data analytics.
- Embed Analytics in other solutions – Extend analytics into 3rd party or OEM applications without compromising performance, security, and functionality.
- Install on Linux: New native installers for Linux deployments of Pyramid
More info on our website at the Pyramid 2018.01: New Features page.
Or click on the complete list of the January 2018 Release.
- 1 Likes
- 5 yrs agoLast active
- 1 Following