Pyramid 2020.12 (2020.10 + SP2) Released
Pyramid 2020.10 service pack 2 - version 2020.12 - has been released and includes a collection of fixes and improvements.
- The installer files can be downloaded from the Pyramid Customer Portal.
- Help for upgrades can be found here.
- Help on how to test an upgrade before deployment can be found here.
- An upgraded BI Office converter (220.127.116.11) has been released.
Pyramid 2020.12 includes upgrades and fixes to existing capabilities.
As such, Pyramid strongly recommends that the new release is tested on a duplicate version of an existing content database repository before any production upgrades are applied.
- Added an option to change the default destination date/time/date-time format, due to an issue where seconds were not displayed in Date-time members
- New options in the relationship diagram to more easily see join lines. Also, improved graphics for join types and join directions (between dimension and fact tables).
- Added an option for admins to see all run scheduled models
- Added new Chord diagram in Custom Visual Marketplace
Discover / Query
- New PQL functions:
- Switch, NotEqual, Tostring , DateToTimestamp, TimestampToDate
- Discovery Lite ribbon - Added button to show/hide the grid lines
- Added an option for admins to purge all deleted items by date, user(s) etc
- Added new option to connect to SAP BW Message Server (Beta)
- Upgraded jQuery libraries to 3.5.1
- Online help upgraded.
- New embed code examples loaded to GitHub.
- Improved error handling in the master flow logic
- Fixed an issue where Shallow Neural-Network Model Node didn't work when Pyramid run on Linux
- Fixed an issue that occurred when running a certain query that contained an array on AWS Athena
- Fixed an issue when using duplicated Python scripts where created columns had the same column ID
- It's now possible to add a server in the SQL Script node of the Master Flow
- Fixed an issue where a report get stuck when you change the filter
- Fixed an issue wherein RTL changing the grid column width wasn't working
- Fixed an issue where a hidden field from the model was visible in the discovery
- Fixed an issue where the app was hanging after eliminating a formulation from a report that was opened with a link or an action
- Fixed a black screen issue caused when changing from a Date slicer to a dropdown slicer and opening the advanced options
- Fixed an issue where incorrect level icons appeared for levels of a non-aggregated hierarchy in the dimensions tree
- Fixed an issue where the Apply button was missing from the Define Model Parameters window when creating a new Discover and using a low-resolution screen
- Fixed an issue where there was no indication of the currently selected grid Alignment setting
- Fixed an issue where the Member Search on a Drill Path Hierarchy had failed
- Fixed an issue when adding a date filter that contained a large number of members
- Fixed an issue where a report with N of N failed with a "Can't run the given query" error when the query returned no results
- Fixed a sorting issue related to OLAP order type
- Fixed an issue where Named sets in an ordered query were missing the subset elements
- Fixed an issue where the Bubble Map Chart placed Cities wrong
- Fixed an issue where a slicer selection contained a NULL value and caused the connected chart to fail, resulting in a Black screen
- Fixed an issue where the "Start New Conversation" did not appear for particular bars in a column chart
- Fixed an issue where the error "Cannot read property 'datapoint' of undefined" was appearing when a regression line was used
- Fixed an issue when Jump to slide wasn't working when the slicer had 'All' selected
- Fixed an issue when Jump to a content item failed when the source query had filters with 'All' selections (scripted custom set)
- Fixed a Black screen issue that occurred when using a cube action in a presentation
- Fixed an issue where a Theme change is not applied to a present in the first run
- Fixed an issue where Interactions stopped working following the upgrade to 2020.11.025
- Fixed an issue where interaction was throwing an error related to parameter
- Fixed an issue in the cross highlight interactions (single click interaction)
- Fixed an issue in the advanced cross model SQL hierarchy where the first and last characters of the members were truncated
- Fixed an issue where Measure Parameters were not displayed with their correct name in the grid
- Fixed an issue with the Table of content vertical alignment
- Fixed an issue where a publication failed to run after deleting its report trigger
- Fixed an issue where the measure name in a formulation Preview was Incorrect
- Fixed an issue where a refresh was required in order to see a calculation that was just made shareable
- Fixed an issue when selecting multiple info-graphics with the CTRL key caused all other elements to be deselected
- Removed the Save option in a report opened by 'Analyze Further' when using a direct link
- Fixed an issue where saving a report in Analyze Further had failed
- Fixed an issue where content snapshots got deleted after paste
- Fixed an issue where export to Excel failed if a page contained a chart
- Fixed an issue where Settings > Cache size could not be set to zero
- Fixed an issue where after adding a mobile device manually, the save option wasn't enabled
- Added the missing region eu-west-2 (London) when using Amazon Athena data source
- Fixed an issue where preforming Analyze Structure on an item didn't get logged in the Audit Trail
- Added a scroll bar to the Scripting Environments edit panel
- Fixed an issue where In the Bulletin Board, 'Read' Model jobs and publication jobs remained marked as 'Unread'
- Added Support for "CMD + Click" when running Pyramid in a Mac
- Several fixes to the Tutorials
- Fixed an issue where Python failed to upgrade when upgrading the product