Pyramid 2020.21 Released
Pyramid 2020.21 (Service Pack 1 for 2020.20) has been released and includes a few features and a collection of fixes for bugs and issues.
- The main installer files can be downloaded from the Customer Portal.
- Docker containers have been upgraded for Kubernetes deployments.
- Main Installation guidance can be found here.
- Help for upgrades can be found here.
- Help on how to test an upgrade before deployment can be found here.
- Help for Kubernetes deployments can be found here.
Pyramid 2020.21 includes changes to existing capabilities.
Pyramid recommends that the new release be tested on a duplicate version of an existing content database repository before any production upgrades are applied.
Further, a database repository backup should be made before upgrading any production systems and repositories.
- New member level security support for securing Parent-child hierarchy elements
- New (beta) option to use the default value of parameters in SAP BW and HANA data sources for publications
- Minor improvements to the Custom Workflow APIs
- New support for the Calendar Slice interface on mobile devices
- New "Circles" KPI and gauge style
- Improvements to the right-click "List" menus in Discover
Fixes / Changes
- Fixed an issue where the Information icon did not work after adding a quick filter
- Fixed an issue where the Indicator in a grid was cut off when the cell data was aligned to the middle or to the right
- Fixed an issue where changing the Label Format of measures was not applied unless the Format String was changed as well
- Fixed an issue where BW default parameters did not update correctly
- Fixed an issue where changing a filter from a Multi-Select Dropdown to a Multi-Select Tree changed the Initial Selection back to the default setting
- Increased the Row Area Fixed Size maximum setting from 500px to 1000px
- Fixed an issue where the chart padding changed after upgrading to 2020.20
- Fixed an issue where Font type and size selections were missing from a report after upgrading to 2020.20
- Fixed an issue where indicators showed incorrect arrow direction and colors after upgrading to 2020.20
- Fixed an issue where a SQL query was not canceled when closing the browser
- Fixed an issue where a Formulation in a measure list that was used as a Filter caused the filter to not load
- Fixed an issue where the same measure appeared twice in a tooltip when using an Area Chart
- Fixed an issue where incorrect colors appeared in a chart with a parameter on the Color dropzone
- Fixed an issue where measures are missing from the Formatting panel when editing Shapes
- Fixed an issue where Scope Isolation appeared in the query although it was disabled
- Fixed an issue where a Panel title was cut off and did not use all available space when the buttons were hidden
- Added a tooltip to the Map Hierarchies dropdown in the Model Mapping panel
- Fixed an issue where the saved slicer selection overrode the selected slicer value when moving between slides
- Fixed an issue where a report with custom measure names in either a Present or a Publication showed the original measure names when running the Present or printing the Publication
- Fixed an issue where after adding two grids with different border widths to a Present/Publication, the border width style of the second grid overrode the first grid's border width style
- Fixed an issue where a Global Parameter could not be used to control Mini Tabs
- Fixed an issue where the Fill color of a Matrix Table ignored transparency
- Improved error message when Explain is unable to return any data
- Fixed an issue where Discovery reports did not populate consistently in Presentations
- Fixed an issue where clicking on a slide tab restored the slide components to their default values
- Fixed an issue where clicking a component using the Interaction Picker showed more interactions than expected
Fixed an issue where printing content resulted in duplicated files in both the main Pyramid folder and the general folder on the server
- Fixed an issue where a formulation with a .lag() produced an error
- Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to access the Functional Selections of formulate items when using a List View
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to format a Dynamic Text as Bold
- Fixed incorrect text alignment in a text box when both Hebrew and English are used in the same sentence
- Fixed an issue where a report that was opened in Maintenance Mode could not be saved
- Fixed an issue where importing a report with one-offs using Replace broke the original report
- Fixed an issue where a report failed to open with a "The following parameter has no input" error
- Fixed an issue where after trying to delete a folder with a report that is being used in a present, the folder will be deleted even if the user canceled the Delete Contentions on Shared Items panel
- Added support for Custom Data when printing from embedded content
- Fixed several issues where printing to Excel had failed
- Fixed an issue where printing a grid with nothing in the Columns dropzone had failed
- Fixed an issue where printing a grid with only measures had failed
- Fixed an issue where the columns in a Raw Data Grid that was exported to a CSV appear in a different order than in Pyramid
- Fixed an issue where a Present that was printed to Excel produced an empty Excel file
- Fixed an issue where printing 'Current slide' in a Present didn't print the correct slide
- Fixed an issue where adding an MSOLAP data source using a global account had failed
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to enable or disable the Proactive Garbage Collection and Proactive Rendered Collection
- The Restart Server option under the Summaries Panel was renamed to a more accurate Restart Service
- Fixed an issue where /API2/access/getAllRolesByUser did not bring back the roles assigned via AD groups
- Fixed an issue where /API2/access/updateTenantsSeats did not work unless both Pro and Viewer users were specified
- Fixed an issue where /API2/content/importContent did not return importDscMap when importing content that was exported with a folder
- Updated the Help for /API2/content/importContent
- Updated the Help for /API2/access/createUserSaml
- Fixed an issue where /API/auth/authenticateUserOPENID did not work as expected
- Fixed an issue where Pyramid did not log a failed login attempt of a user who logged in using SAML and does not exist in Pyramid
- Made several security improvements to internal API calls
- Fixed a DB script issue that caused an upgrade to fail
- Fixed an issue where the installer failed with an "Error copying file" message
- Fixed an upgrade issue when using Azure SQL as a repository
- Fixed an issue where the Date filter did not show properly on the mobile application
- Fixed an issue where a Dynamic Text did not refresh on load in the mobile application
- Fixed an issue where Kubernetes upgrade had failed when SSL encryption was used to connect to the DB
- Fixed an issue where the Garbage Collector did not run on Kubernetes installations and on Linux machines
- Fixed an issue where upgrading to 2020.20 failed with an "Invalid column name 'execution_area'" error
- Fixed an issue where a "Cannot read properties of null (reading 'offsetWidth')" error appeared when having multiple content items opened