BI Office Converter 22.214.171.124 Released
The BI Office Converter is a utility is for converting BI Office content over to Pyramid. (Windows 64-bit)
This new version of the BI Office converter has a few improvements as well as bug fixes - while ensuring compatibility with the latest release of the Pyramid platform.
Requires BI Office 6.0 or later and Pyramid 2020.10 or later.
- Fully uninstall any previous installation of the converter you might have.
- Download the new converter bits from the BI Office customer portal.
- Install the product with administrative rights.
- Ability to add a destination folder in the private area.
- Ability to overwrite or create a new folder when repeating a conversion operation.
- Convert content only, disregarding if users exist or not in the destination
- Added support for measure named sets
- Fixed an issue where the folder path for the converted item was missing in the conversion tool
- Improved logs
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't see the content after the migration (when case statement set is used in the except node)
- Fixed an issue where Purge didn't work
- Fixed an issue where combined elements (subset) in BI Office, were displaying as a filter slicer (Dropdown)