Pyramid Community Weekly Wrap Up - August 2nd 2024

Dear Community,

what a boost in activity. Just look at the list of new joiners, WOW! (Welcome to you all, can't wait for your questions.) PLUS, we secured amazing speakers for the upcoming User Groups, PLUS plenty of consultants are getting certified. We are on a good way, thanks.

While I was adding content to our Youtube page this week I came across a video about 'The Hub' - see Video below. It was a good reminder of one of the amazing features in the Platform.

Why do I mention this? A new month started and that means monthly reports. I analyze the community in Pyramid (where else 😉) and have built quite a few reports and dashboards over time. Using the CMS to access all the reports got a bit crowded, so I started to use the Hub when it came out.

Such a cool thing to organize my reports for quicker access. But when I talk to customers it seems that not many users know or use this feature. So here is my Tip of the Week, check out the Hub...

I have built my own starting pages spanning several tabs, even bringing in Reports from another instance with an 'Direct URL Link'. read more in the help, or watch the Learning Live about the Hub

Have you built something with the Hub? Let me know... 

So, what else happened on the community?

Who has joined the Pyramid Analytics Community in the last week

What a list... A warm welcome to everyone who joined us in the past week. We are looking forward to your questions and suggestions to make this a better community. Remember, if you go into the member search you can sort the users by 'recently joined' feel free to leave them a like, follow them and send them a note. (Please don't spam).

Keep coming and invite your colleagues. If you are mentioned in this list, please leave a comment below to introduce yourself.

There is nothing too small to be asked in the Q&A Section. If its a question on your latest Formulate, a way to make your dashboard smarter and prettier or simply to figure out what a certain right click will do for you as a Viewer. We are happy to answer ALL Questions.

New Courses

In the past few days we added two short new courses to our Learning Hub Portfolio.

We will add more content around Gen BI for Pro Users and Admins in the next weeks. (See also this weeks knowledge base article on OpenAI) Let us know your feedback.

Who got certified in the past days

If you wonder how your personal path through our Learning Hub could look like? We can help you, have a look into our 'Suggested Learning Path' on the Hub and find your ideal course schedule.

Level 1

- APGAR
 - Cognizant
 - Cognizant
 - East of England
 - Grupo Rio

Level 2

- Red Desert Consulting

Level 3

- Camden AI
 - Camden AI
 - Tigma Tech
 - Tigma Tech
 - Tigma Tech

Congratulations to all, and may be if you have taken previous courses on Pyramid 2020, at least check out the Whats new in 2023 to get up to speed.

Tip&Tricks in the Community

How to get your OpenAI API key

Latest Questions in the Forum

Formatting For Multi-Select Drop Down
How can I get the count of days for every month using Formulate (Custom column)?
Difference in Filters
Is there a way to get the modelId for the /API3/dataSources/addRolesToModel API without using the Admin Console?
Dynamic caption for lag member

And a reminder, it makes sense to start your IDEAs with a Question in the Q&A, may be someone has developed a Solution, there is a potential workaround or a newer Version already delivers that feature. 

Learning Live Sessions:

Learning Live Archive - 80+ Hrs of condensed know how

Happy Weekend

null

Content aside

• 1 mth agoLast active
  • 42Views
  • 1 Following