Pyramid Community Weekly Wrap Up - May 10rd 2024

Dear Community,

today I will start the weekly news with a request from my side.

We have a great question in the Community from  and it would be amazing if you could share your experiences. Here is the question

As Heinrich mentions, Bookmarks are a great feature for End Users and we are building more and more training dedicated to this Viewer and Analyst License Users in our Learning Hub.

If you have not seen or taken these courses, head over to the Learning Hub, sign up and give us some feedback about the content.

The courses are updated on the 2023 Version, and the training material is live on Explore. If you don't have access to Learning Hub or an Analyst License, reach out to your CSM or me and we can arrange a trial.

If you have any other suggestions for our Training Program, let me know.

What else happened on the community?

Who has joined the Pyramid Analytics Community in the last week

A warm welcome to everyone who joined us in the past week. We are looking forward to your questions and suggestions to make this a better community.

Keep coming and invite your colleagues. If you are mentioned in this list, please leave a comment below to introduce yourself.

New Content in the Tips&Tricks Section.

Tip of the Day - How to integrate content to Salesforce
Tip of the Day - How to comment out parts of a formulate
Tip of the Day - How to format a measure that is in seconds as hours minutes and seconds

Course Update in the Learning Hub.

The Admin Course in our Learning Hub has received an update to also cover the new features implemented in Pyramid 2023.11. The Course will provide a general overview of the Admin console and guidelines for managing the Pyramid platform. Read more and enroll directly in the Learning Hub.

Latest Questions in the Forum

Managing Bookmarks when Replacing a Present
Quick Sort --> Inverted Hierarchy
Pyramid Geospatial for Postal Code
Is it possible to create a combined list by selecting members from two different tables and columns?

User Groups and Webinars

Gartner Data & Analytics Summit - Meet our Colleagues

3rd Anthology & Blackboard User Group - Register Now

Learning Live Sessions:

Learning Live Archive - 80+ Hrs of condensed know how

Happy Weekend

null

Content aside

• 1 Likes
  • 2 mths agoLast active
  • 18Views
  • 1 Following