Pyramid Community Weekly Wrap Up - June 28th 2024

Dear Community,

an I am back with my regular update, two weeks offline and boy have you been busy on the community. Plenty of new questions and ideas in the system. A new Blog Article from  about Data Strategy an much more. 

Most important though is my sincere 'THANK YOU' to all of our users who helped us moving up again in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms 2024, hot from the press and a proof that we are on the right track together with you. If you have not read or seen it, here is a link to your personal copy.

So, what else happened on the community?

Who has joined the Pyramid Analytics Community in the last week

A warm welcome to everyone who joined us in the past week. We are looking forward to your questions and suggestions to make this a better community. A total of fifty five (55) new Users since I last posted, please excuse that you are not all mentioned by name this time, it would blow up this article.

BUT, if you go into the member search you can sort the users by 'recently joined' feel free to leave them a like, follow them and send them a warm welcome. (Please don't spam)

Keep coming and invite your colleagues. If you are mentioned in this list, please leave a comment below to introduce yourself.

Who got certified in the past days

If you wonder how your personal path through our Learning Hub could look like? We can help you, have a look into our 'Suggested Learning Path' on the Hub and find your ideal course schedule.

Level 1

@Kandregula Sagar - Cognizant
@dalton salerno - Cloverleaf
@sunitha Behera - Cognizant
 - Hexagon
 - Hopton Analytics
@backia rajendran - KashTech
  - PwC
  - Snap Analytics

- FDA
  - Cognizant
 - FDA
 @bouke Sohne - Yamaha Motors
 @cindy tran - Aegis
@kulthom Waggie - Data Orbis

Level 2

- Opitz Consulting
  - Camden AI
  - Camden AI
 - Kash Tech
 - Tigmatech

Level 3

- Bicycle BI

Congratulations to all, and may be if you have taken previous courses on Pyramid 2020, at least check out the Whats new in 2023 to get up to speed.

New Courses

In the past two weeks we massively expanded our training offering for Analyst License Users adding six brand new Modules. Have a look here.

If you want to test these Trainings, but don't have an Analyst License, let me know.

Latest Questions in the Forum

Filters-Two Different Models
Custom Date Time Format with Time Zone
Publication | Report Triggers | Matrix vs Tabular Grid
How to show URL icons in matrix grid?
External IMDB Service Setup
Data Model - summarize column, unique row

Learning Live Sessions:

Learning Live Archive - 80+ Hrs of condensed know how

Happy Weekend

null

Content aside