Congratulations – Level 3 Certified: Tanuka Chattaraj, Digital Data Consultancy

We are excited to see more and more Pyramid users achieving the highest award in our certification program; Level 3 Solution Design.  We will keep flagging the achievements here in the community. We are very pleased to announce that Tanuka Chattaraj from our Partner Digital Data Consultancy has recently completed the Level 3 Expert Certification in Solution Design. Completing the Level 3 project is the final step in our Pyramid Learning Hub Certification Program and confirms the competency of the achiever in all areas of the Pyramid Augmented Analytics Platform.

The Level 3 Certificate in Solution Design is a rigorous program that tests a person's knowledge and skills in using Pyramid Analytics software. The program guides the candidate to draw on Pyramid to it's full potential; from training and testing data sets for predictive modelling, to Dashboard creation and design.

In Tanuka's own words; ""My experience with the Pyramid Decision Intelligence platform was great because I  was able to use it for doing an end-to-end data analytics project from model building to ML algorithm implementation in just a drag-and-drop way. The present module allowed me the ability to view and send the content based on my schedule as often as I needed to. I would like to thank the people who have been helped and guided in the completion of the certification program. The instructors covered the certification program very well and provided even more information verbally. I am looking forward to exploring more along with Pyramid team."."

Learn more here about the Pyramid Analytics Learning Hub

Congratulations again to Tanuka to achieve this Level 3 Pyramid Certification in Solution Design! 

Rory Birch 

LMS Manager

The Certification Status of every Community Member is visible in the Profile of the User. Directly under their Profile Picture. The corresponding label is maintained by the Pyramid Community team and updated on a regular basis. This makes it easy to check the qualification status of every registered community user.

You can find more about Labels and what they mean in this Community Article

Please leave us your comments and a big shout out to Tanuka

null

Content aside

• 1 yr agoLast active
  • 33Views