Pyramid Community Weekly Wrap Up - May 11th

Dear Users,

seems like spring is finally arriving here in Europe, and this means also the first larger BI and Analytics conferences are starting. Meeting users and prospect in direct interaction is something we look forward to. We are also organizing the next set of User Group across the globe soon to be published. A big thank you to all these, who help us to organize a local edition and are willing to speak. Stay tuned.

Who has joined the Pyramid Analytics Community this week

Send your warm welcome to the new users.

Ravi Yellapantula Ian Holman David Dorrier Johannes Schildgen Zach Weston Sean Otto Christoph Noelke Kashyap Mehta Jens Kemkemer Alex Torti

If you have been mentioned here, feel free to comment and introduce yourself below. 

New Trainings available on our Learning Hub

Training Course: Administrator (2020) 

New course covering all aspects of administration using Pyramid. This course will be relevant to Admin users on Pyramid 2020.x versions, and will provide a general overview of the Admin console and guidelines for managing the Pyramid platform. 

Enroll into this Learning Hub course here.

Use Case: Pyramid + SAP 

The Pyramid Decision Intelligence Platform provides the ability to report, analyze, and combine data from a range of data sources, including SAP BW and SAP HANA. This use case is designed as an add-on to the other Learning Hub courses and will cover Pyramid features specific to SAP. 

Enroll into this Learning Hub course here.

New Questions and Articles

Linear regression P Value

Sort a hierarchy using multiple measures

Connecting with Anaplan

Not Displaying formulas in Discovery

for full details, check out and subscribe to: 

https://community.pyramidanalytics.com/category/pyramid-2018-questions-and-answers

Get involved and help us to answer some questions.

Other Changes in the Community

Last week we launched our joint Education and Community Newsletter. As a member of the Community or if you are signed up for the Learning Hub, you should have received the first edition a few days ago. If you missed out, you can find it also in the Community News Section. We will cover the latest from the Learning Hub, Product News, Community etc. Let us know if you are missing anything.

If you wondered about the Title Picture, it has been created with NightCafe.studioAI and shows the 'Analyzing Data in a Cafe - Pop Art Style" as a final reminder to our Coffee Challenge

Feel free to comment, send feedback and suggestions

Christian

3 replies

null
    • Johannes_Schildgen
    • 10 mths ago
    • Reported - view

Hi everyone, and thank you, Christian!
    Let me introduce myself: I'm Johannes Schildgen, professor for databases at the university of applied sciences in Regensburg, Germany.  I'm happy to use Pyramid for data analytics and visualizations in my data-warehousing course at our university. 67 students are currently working on data-warehousing projects, I'm looking forward to see their Pyramid dashboards in the very end.

• Let me connect you
      • Community_chris
      • 10 mths ago
      • Reported - view

Johannes Schildgen as you are not only the Master of the Ukulele, but also a brilliant teacher, I guess your Students might be a great source of talent for our customer and partner base. Can they reach out to you via DM if they search for suitable candidates? 

• Johannes_Schildgen
      • 10 mths ago
      • Reported - view

Christian Langmayr Yes, of course.

Content aside

• 10 mths agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 78Views
  • 1 Following