Installed Pyramid 2018 on an off-line machine? here is how you should proceed...
If there is no internet access on the server/computer where Pyramid 2018 has been installed, you can register in the customer portal for a community license.
To register in the customer portal, please follow the below steps:
- Sign up for the portal: https://www.pyramidanalytics.com/register
- Once you have filled out all the information and clicked "Register" you will get an email asking you to confirm your email address.
Check your spam folder for this as it may end up there.
- Once you confirm your email address, you will be logged into the portal and another email is sent to you with your password.
- In the portal click on either "Get Community" or Get Trial (for an enterprise licence)
- Once you click on either of the above buttons you will be requested for the "Machine Key" from your install
- You can get the Machine key by doing the following:
Open up the Pyramid 2018 application and click on "New Deployment" tab.
Copy the machine key and paste it into the machine key box in the portal.
- The licence keys should then appear under the "Licenses" menu for you to download and upload to the application as shown below:
Click on the Upload button to upload the license file that was just downloaded.
If you require any further help with the above process, please contact support.