How to revert back to a previous version of Pyramid
On this page, you will find how to revert back your Pyramid version to a previous one.
- A backup of the Pyramid repository from the version you wish to revert back to.
- The installer of the version you need.
- If it wasn't already done, If you're using an IMDB (In-Memory DB), backup the 'imdata' folder to restore later.
The default location is: "C:\Program Files\Pyramid\repository\imdata"
- If you're using publications, backup the below folder to have the ability to review and open published publications:
This step should be done on each Pyramid server.
- Copy the machine key from config.ini
After the reinstallation copy the old machine key to the new config.ini
- Remove Pyramid completely from the server(s) through the control panel.
For more details, please follow up on this article:
'How to fully uninstall Pyramid'
- Restore the backup of the Pyramid repository.
- Install the previous version of Pyramid
* Use the option of using an existing DB and point it to the restored DB.
- After the installation is complete, copy the old machine key into the new config.ini
- Remove all the new server entries in the table "server_instances" (In Pyramid repository) (check according to the date they were added)
- Restart Pyramid services and try to log in.
- Restore the contents of the IMDB and General folder to their relative locations.
Like Follow 1