Community Tips: How to get the most from the Pyramid Community
Whether you are using Communities for years (remember dial up communities?) or brand new to the World of Communities. We hope these tips help with your Pyramid Community experience.
- Community Guidelines - knowing the Guidelines to the Pyramid Community is a great way for you to know what's allowed so that you and others play safe.
- Explore - The Pyramid Community has something for everyone! From Best Practices content in the Technical Solutions Area to our popular Pyramid Innovators Usergroups happening online and locally around the globe. Make sure you check out what Pyramid Community has to offer.
- Introduce yourself to the Community - Knowing a little about you helps start relationships and bring down barriers. Tell the Community what you do, how you use Pyramid and what you would like to become an expert in. Please post in the Discussion Forum and use the Tag "User Introduction". We would love to hear from you!
- Like Posts - Give credit to the Community members for helping out! Likes are the lifeblood of any community. There is a "Like" Button below every Article and Reply. Hit it frequently.
- Ask Questions - We know a lot of people come to the Community to browse and find answers without posting. Please then refer to 4. and leave a like, but did you know that the Pyramid Community usually is quite fast to respond? If you post with all the appropriate Pyramid information needed, you will get a response! Our Community loves to help each other. Once you post, pass it forward by answering questions yourself. Find out how to post here.
- Provide a lot of Information - Our Community of Pyramid Experts needs as much information as possible to help you as quickly as possible. Remember, the more information you provide and the clearer you are as to what you want to accomplish will get you a faster answer. Community members use Pyramid for many reasons, but many won't know your industry or use case, but they know the tools.
We hope these tips provide some guidance for a great Pyramid Community experience. If you're unsure or need help, just ask the Community and we'll help you out!
- 1 Likes
- 11 mths agoLast active
- 1 Following