Community Tips: Pyramid Innovator Usergroups - the why, what and where
Pyramid Innovator Usergroups
Pyramid Innovator usergroups are targeted to deliver a platform for those who dive deeper into the do's and dont's of the Decision Intelligence Platform. Plus they give the participants from Customers, Partners and Prospects the chance to interact and talk without to much Marketing and Sales influence. Learn, connect and discuss as deep as they want. Data Strategies, Visualization, or Literacy are topics discussed on these events. Usergroups happen in two flavors,
- Local Usergroups - by region or city. These are dedicated to bring a local exchange to our users and a regular update about Pyramid. We will help the local community to host them at any place you need one. Ideally we find one or two willing candidates to kick start them.
- Virtual Usergroups - by industry or topic. Those also have one or more customers presenting their latest ideas, projects and architecture. We try to have these groups at times when users from a broad range of territories can take part and enjoy the content.
1. Where can I find the upcoming Usergroups
The easiest way to be up to date on all webinars and usergroups is to subcribe to our Calender Section on the Portal:
This way you will get a Notification every time we announce a technical Webinar, a Partner presentation or a new Usergroup.
Please make sure you are Logged In and your E-Mail Adress is confirmed.
2. How do I take part in a usergroup?
Each Usergroup or Webinar in the list will have the location noted and include a link to register for the event. This might be a simple RSVP or a registration link to attend the webinar. Please make sure you register early (especially for real Events) so that we can plan the room, catering and follow up accordingly.
For virtual Events this is a lot easier, but it also eases the mind of the team and the presenters when they know how many participants they have to 'face'.
At most Usergroups you also have the chance to place questions to the team or presentor prior to the presentation. Simply add you question to the Webinar or in the Usergroup section.
3. Where do I find the content after the presentations?
What and how much we can show, depends a little bit on the content and the presentors. Some content might be under NDA or restricted for a live audience by the presentors company. We try to record every web session and make them available. In addition we will upload videos and all available Presentation PDFs in the Innovators section.
I hope this gives you a first introduction to the Pyramid Innovator Usergroups.
We're happy to get your experiences and feedback on this article below!
Looking forward to see you soon
Your Community Team
- 1 yr agoLast active
- 1 Following