How to use the Schedule and Subscription Manager. From Tips & Tricks June 2022
Sneak: How to use the Schedule and Subcription Manager
The Tips&Tricks Series is produced by the Customer Success Team. It highlights several easy to follow instructions and range from simple tasks to more advanced use cases.
How to use the Shedule and Subscription Manager
The Schedule and Subscription Manager in the Content system is a personalized interface for users to manage their own schedules and subscriptions from across the platform in a singular toolset. The manager is designed to give the user a birds-eye view of:
- All their various scheduled tasks that they have created for themselves in Publish and Model
- All the items they have subscribed to in Discover, Present and Publish
- All data alerts they have created in Discover and Present
- Accessing the Manager: The manager can be found in the content management system, by clicking on the menu dots (green arrow) and choosing the last button in the pop-up list. Once opened, the user will see 4 tabs for each of the scheduled item types (red box).
In each tab, the user will see similar content:
- Actions: there are 4 actions per item Stop, Start, Edit and Delete
- Name: the name of the schedule or subscription
- Type: the source of the scheduled item (Discover, Present, Model, Publish)
- Source: the name of the source file that the schedule or subscription is based on. Click the item to jump to its location in the content explorer
- Description: any description attached to the schedule
- Start Date: the first time the schedule or subscription was run
- End Date: the final time the schedule or subscription was run
If you have questions about these tips (or improvements) please let us know in a comment.
P.S. We will post previous Tip&Tricks as well as all new ones to keep this information active and available to all users.
- 9 mths agoLast active