Can Admin see which reports Users have accessed?

Hi, 

Can the admin account see which reports specific users have accessed? Often times client users will ask me questions, but I don't know which report they've looked at specifically. (They don't always tell me which they looked at). 

4 replies

null
    • "making the sophisticated simple"
    • AviPerez
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Yes. There is a way. The most effective on-going method is to use the transaction logs which will give you a bird's eye view of the entire system, its usage by user, date, data sources etc down to report, dimension and measure. 

The easiest way to use the underlying transaction logs is by building and using a 'usage model', described in detail here.

• Katherine_dannenfelser.1
      • 4 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

Avi Perez Thanks for this information. I cannot get the Transaction log to export to an excel file for me. I keep receiving this error (See Image Below).    Any ideas?

I looked through the link you attached but I could not seem to find the table to select from my source in the advanced data flow model. 

• Yakov_Shaul
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Katherine Mobley
    There was a known issue in one of our earlier versions.
    It was resolved in our latest version (2020.00.055).
    If you are not on the latest version please consider upgrading.

• Katherine_dannenfelser.1
      • 4 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

Yakov Shaul Thanks for the information. We have not upgraded yet, but we plan to upgrade within the next month or two. 

Content aside

• Status Answered
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 4Replies
  • 66Views
  • 4 Following