Formating line chart series

When I try to set dashed line and data labels for only one series in line chart with roght click on item in the legend. That work for only one series and formating is not aplied to selected series, formating is aplied to one which is not selected. I could not change formating to second series regardles what I set in edit series option.

Is that a bug or is edit series option not work as I expected?

I use version 2018.05.925

5 replies

null
    • Yakov_Shaul
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi Franc Vajda
    It would help if we could see the complete screen, we're missing your selection area.
    I've tried reproducing your case but wasn't able to.
    Perhaps you can try to recreate with a new report and document each step for us so we can reproduce on our side.
    Kind Regards,
    Yakov

• Florian_Lubbing
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Dear Franc and Yakov,

I remember a case where we had the same problem. It seemed that formatting one line via legend changed the  formatting of the next line, not the one that we clicked. ATM I couldn‘t find the Discovery-object, I will try to reproduce it, too.

@Franc: what happens of you try to edit the other object in your legend?

best regards

florian

• Franc_Vajda
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I have make video of creating my discovery report on this link https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eyqXwZ5UTYdadWyMzLrKLy5QImRN4Tf4. Its true what Florian L. says formating one object in legend formats the other one but problem is that I can not format first object with this approach. I also try with different data source and find out that whit Pyramid in memory data source formating works fine. I have SQL server analysis multidimensional datasource, try with version 2016 and 2017 and dont work with neither one.

Kind regards

Franc

• Yakov_Shaul
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Thank you both,
    Franc Vajda
    Florian L.
    The demo video was very helpful.

The good news is that I confirmed it is fixed for our next major release (v6) expected within the coming weeks.
    Unfortunately, I don't have a definite release date yet.
    You can follow up on the Pyramid 2018 Product Announcements for the release announcement.
    Kind Regards,
    Yakov.

• Franc_Vajda
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Ok. Glad and waiting for the release.

Thank you.

With regards.

Content aside

• Status Answered
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 5Replies