How you change default Theme color combination ? only choice is row header setting color ?

How you change theme's default  color combination ?  ( If it is  ugly color combination ?)

8 replies

null
    • Yakov_Shaul
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi  vijay patel

You can change the themes from the Admin.

Kind Regards,
    Yakov

• Uros_Zdesar
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Very good point, basic colours seem to be too bright and not very projector-friendly. Can you please provide some more simple out-of-the box colour schemes?

• BI Developer
    • vijay_patel
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Yakov.

Thank you !

• Yakov_Shaul
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Uroš Zdešar 
    I can't say if new themes are in the roadmap, but will bring this up with the UIX team.
    Thanks,
    Yakov

• Kelly_Scott
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Yakov Shaul I am trying to find or change the themes to practically all white backgrounds with no colors for visual effect.  Using V6.0, when going to Admin screen and changing all option to white color scheme, except gridlines, it appears to save and shows that it is good option at report level. But when I choose that adjusted theme(winthrop test), the theme does not change at all.  Any advice?

• Yakov_Shaul
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Kelly Scott ,

This is a BI Office question :)
    Does the following post answer your question?
    Themes in BI Office

Kind Regards,
    Yakov.

• Kelly_Scott
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi. Unfortunately, it does note help because I am doing exactly as she instructs in video and the theme option is not changing in my report.  Can I possibly reach out to Karen by email? Could I possibly get her email address or contact info? thanks, Kelly

• Yakov_Shaul
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi  Kelly Scott

Themes are loaded only once when the application loads.

The theme changes can only be seen after reloading the browser and changing to the new/updated theme.

If you have reloaded the browser and open an existing report that is using the changed theme, the changes will not propagate to that report. you would need to change the theme selection, then reselect the desired theme.

If you still have issues, you may open a support case on our support site HTTPS://Support.PyramidAnalyics.com

Kind Regards,
    Yakov.

Content aside

• Status Answered
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 8Replies
  • 59Views
  • 4 Following