Publish email with attchment

Hi team

I created an publication and scheduled it. (The output format is pdf or word - still under review which works best). I want it to be send by email and the document to be attached to the email. I only saw in the schedule options a [L] in the message text. 

Is it possible to attach the document directly to the email? 

Thx 

Nikos

6 replies

null
    • "making the sophisticated simple"
    • AviPerez
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

There is a separate licensing option to allow items to be attached to emails. Please contact sales.

• srilakshmi
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi Avi Perez,

Is there any update on this, i was trying in 2020.00.055 version of Pyramid and i'm facing the same issue .Eben though i specify [L] in Message i couldn't get the attachment/mail.

But if i put [L] in Subject then i could get the mail with link in Subject (but unable to open the link, because link was not fully update due to subject line size issue).

Can i get any suggestion on this..

• AviPerez
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

You can only attach emails with an enterprise license. Otherwise you can only add links to your email. 

• srilakshmi
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi Avi Perez,

I have enterprise license only. I can able to add [L] link to Content in Subject area while scheduling. But when i get the email the link is not properly retrieved (i think due to length restriction of subject). So, i kept [L] in message part itself and started running the publication. Then i didn't receive email itself.

As said above, is it a separate licensing option (Extended Report Burning License)!!

• AviPerez
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Please see the topic in help for full details of the licensing switches needed to get the attachment option to appear: https://help.pyramidanalytics.com/Content/Root/main%20help/apps/Publish/Distribution/Distribution.htm

• srilakshmi
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

thanx Avi Perez,

That helped me..

Content aside

• Status Answered
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 6Replies
  • 82Views
  • 3 Following