BI Office Maintenance Renewal Procedure
Maintenance Renewal Procedure
Since v5, the renewal process has been simplified to just one renewal per year.
Your annual Support & Maintenance fees must be up to date before we can process your renewal. (but the renewal file can be sent ahead of time)
If you have not received the Support & Maintenance fees invoice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Failure to renew on time will NOT block users outside of the application.
The following simple steps will guide you through this process.
- Click the ‘Maintenance Renewal’ button to open the maintenance dialog.
- Click the ‘Generate Renewal File’ button to generate the yearly renewal file.
- Click ‘Link to Download’ to download and save the file. (‘LicenseXml.palm’)
- Depended on the browser you use, find the ‘Save As’ option to save the file to a location on your local drive.
- Send the file to ‘Support@PyramidAnalytics.com’.
Once approved, we will provide a processed renewal file (.palr)
- Once the processed file has been received,
click on the ‘Process License File’ button to upload it.
The file will be uploaded and embedded in your application.
Please verify that the renewal date has been updated. (On the first tab)