Buttons in the Ribbon or Context Menus are Unresponsive
When using the Pyramid Silverlight interface, the browser zoom level must be 100%.
Any other zoom level might cause certain buttons in the ribbon or in context menus not to respond.
Additional steps may be required in Windows 10,
1. Open Start, select Settings > System > Display.>
2. Change the size of texts, apps, and other items: 100% Recommended.
3. You will need to sign out now
1. Open Start, select Settings > System > Display Advanced display settings.>
2. Under Resolution, select a new value. Use 1600 x 900