Favorite BI Office Features

We all have favorite features in BI Office.

List yours and let's talk about them.

3replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • My favorite feature is Parameters and Variables.  With them, I can create just about any logic needed to solve business problems.  FYI,  I love MDX!

Reply Like 4
  • I work with our installer on a daily basis.  One of my favorite features is our ability to automatically detect and install required Windows IIS components.  It may seem like a small feature, but combined with other intelligent installation designs, allows us to get customers up and running in minutes instead of days or weeks. 

Reply Like
  • My favorite features are the following:

• Content options - swap to grid and zoom to full.  I just wish that there was also an option to add x-axis labels when they have been removed to save space on a small chart.  Sometimes you want to take a look at them when you zoom to full.
    • Dicing.  This is handy once users are comfortable with this feature as it allows them to build their own drilldown.  It would be even better if there was a dialog to edit the dimensions and attributes that we want to enable/disable for dicing.
    • Analyze Further - great for power users to personalize and extend something that was developed as a governed solution.
    Reply Like 1
login to reply
Like Follow
  • 1 yr agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 511Views
  • 4 Following