How to Generate a Machine Key in Case Your Web Server is Part of a Web Farm
The simplest way to generate a machine key is by using the Machine Key feature in IIS.
To do this, please follow these instructions:
1. Go to IIS console on one of the webservers > Sites > select the Pyramid website > double-click on Machine Key icon in center pane
2. In Machine Key dialog, click on Generate Keys and then Apply.
3. Copy the generated validation and decryption keys to the notepad.
4. Open IIS on the other web server and then go to > Sites > select the Pyramid website > double-click on Machine Key icon in center pane.
5. De-select the options to ‘Automatically generate at runtime‘ and Paste the validation and decryption keys.
6. Click on Apply.