BI Office 6.22 released
August 2 2016
Release Notes 6.22 Update
Version 6.22 addresses a few critical issues found in version 6.21.
6.22 comes in 64-bit version and can only be installed on top of a previously installed version 6.2.
The service pack is NOT a full installation.
BEFORE INSTALLING PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS
- BEFORE applying any upgrade, administrators are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to back-up the Pyramid content store database.
- The installer must also be installed with administrative privileges by an administrator.
- Run the Update.6.22.exe file in the zipped installation media file.
- The upgrade process MUST be done across all servers hosting the same instance of the platform.
You may download the 6.22 update on our clients portal,
If you are unsure on the correct course of action, please contact Pyramid Support for help.
Once the installation has been applied, administrators will be presented with the Deployment Wizard.
Administrators must click through and complete the wizard in order to apply the upgrade successfully.
If you are prompted to reboot the server, only restart AFTER who have run the deployment wizard.
- Corrected an issue when slicing queries using two attribute hierarchies that have a ‘sibling’ hierarchy from the same dimension,
with handpicked members selected, already present on another axis.
- Fixed an issue where Power Pivot is shown as unavailable while existing reports can be opened.
- Corrected an issue where when selecting multiple members from a cascading slicer, only data from one of those members is showing.
- Added support for the latest Power BI release (2.37.4464.361 July 2016)
- Fixed a vulnerability allowing unauthorized administrative activity.