Upgrade DB script for v6.23
In cases where you notice the below errors after upgrading to 6.23, it is possible that the upgrade scripts didn’t complete successfully.
- An error message appears each time you log into Pyramid or refresh the page.
The error says "Invalid column name 'TagType'" which refers to a column that is missing from the 'content_tbl.Tags' table in the database. The error attached.
- An error message appears when importing paxls.
The error message says "Invalid object name 'content_tbl.Pbi'."
This error refers to a table that is missing from your database for some reason.
You can confirm this by searching the Pyramid repository
- Table content_tbl.Pbi, is missing.
- Table content_tbl.PbiUsages, is missing.
- Column 'TagType' in table 'content_tbl.Tags' is missing.
How to resolve:
Running the attached script against your pyramid repository, will repair the DB structure.