BI Office 6 Released
BI Office 6 Released on March 4th 2016
Enterprise success requires more than just data or analytics. It requires a data-driven organization that enables all decision makers with the information they need to make better, faster, more confident decisions. This goes well beyond putting analytic tools into the hands of power users; it involves adopting an enterprise-wide Analytics Platform.
Data Model (formerly Mash Pit)
- New connectors: Salesforce, OLEDB, ODBC, BI Office Reports and more
- New data preparation tool
- New scheduling tool
- New prebuilt packages for line of business applications like SalesForce, Google Analytics & Twitter
Data Discovery (formerly bioXL)
- Easy to navigate workspace types
- New visualizations like Sunburst, tree map, circle packing and more
- Improved analytical engines including Totaling, Dynamic text and Additional advanced analytics
- Improved predictive analytics with enhanced easy to use R scripting
Story Board (formerly bioPoint)
- Powerful guided analytic experiences
- Dynamic image and infographic capabilities
- Upgrades to the user experience
Publication (formerly bioWriter)
- Upgraded dynamic text capabilities
- Report level triggers
- Publishing to PowerPoint
- Smarter user experience
- New Collaboration features & threaded conversations
- Better document management including versioning
- Lineage feature - a powerful graphical tool to review the source, composition, and usage of BI content
- Mobile client enhancements
- Performance enhancements
- Bug fixes
Version 6 is an entirely new experience designed to allow your organization to become a data-driven organization. The listing of new features can been reviewed in the summarized feature list here.
Over the next two weeks, we will host a series of webinars highlighting the improvements and enhancements. To register, please visit our Webinar Registration page here.
You can also access our Tutorial Center for introductory information on getting started with Version 6 here.
As an existing loyal customer, you can download the new version for FREE through the Pyramid Analytics Customer Portal here.
If you need help or if you have questions, please let us know.