BI Office Converter 220.127.116.11 Released
The BI Office Converter is a utility is for converting BI Office content over to Pyramid. (Windows 64-bit)
This new version of the BI Office converter improves on the RTM release, with a variety of improvements as well as bug fixes - while ensuring compatibility with the latest release of the Pyramid platform (ver. 2020.02).
Requires BI Office 6.0 or later and Pyramid 2020.02.078 or later.
- Fully uninstall any previous installation of the converter you might have.
- Download the new converter bits from the BI Office customer portal.
- Install the product with administrative rights.
- Fixed an issue where the conversion has failed if the data sources in BI Office and Pyramid where both configured with a port in the admin console
- Fixed an issue where a calculation which contained another calculation in BI Office was converted but did not work
- Fixed an issue where content is converted but does not have a data source in Pyramid
- Fixed an issue where a parameter with the default selection of 'First' was converted to 'By position'
- Fixed an issue where the ID of a converted custom member wasn't converted properly
- Fixed an issue where the ASD (Advanced Set designer), custom sets, were not converted correctly
- Fixed the warning message regarding slicers types
- Fixed a few MDX query errors related to converted content